MANBU 925 Sterling Silver Urn Necklace for Ashes – Forever in My Heart Cremation Locket Pendant Memorial Keepsake Jewelry Bereavement Gift for Loss of a Loved One
♥With consideration of how important it’s to have the specific items, it’s suggested that wearing necklace a week before you add the ashes. A fill kit, small funnel, needle, is included with your purchase. ◆a thin towel ◆a small sheet of clean paper ◆needle ◆small funnel◆glue Follow these easy steps to fill your jewelry urn 1. Place the thin towel on an ample
♥With consideration of how important it’s to have the specific items, it’s suggested that wearing necklace a week before you add the ashes.
A fill kit, small funnel, needle, is included with your purchase.
◆a thin towel
◆a small sheet of clean paper
Follow these easy steps to fill your jewelry urn
1. Place the thin towel on an ample workspace. This ensures that all urn parts are visible and close at hand.
2. Layout the tools, supplies, and container with ashes on the towel.
3. Lay the piece of paper on top of the towel. Take a small portion of cremains and place them on the paper.
4. Locate the screw cap on the jewelry, and open the ash chamber.
5. Place the small funnel into the compartment opening.
6. Pour a small number of ashes from the paper into the funnel. Gently shake the ashes through the funnel. If needed, use the needle to gently push ashes through the funnel. Be sure not to fill the chamber to the top. There needs to be room to easily put the screw back without disturbing the ashes.
♥If you’re ready to permanently seal the urn, use the liquid adhesive. Keep your love in your heart.
♥Note: if your jewelry has a twist-off top, be sure the cap is in a position to lie flush when worn and in alignment with the flat side of the jewelry.
♥While the thought of transferring cremated remains can be intimidating, it can also help to provide closure. If you are uncomfortable performing this task alone, ask a close friend or family member to help. Creating a personal ritual around the transfer could be helpful in the grieving process.
- REMEMBER YOUR LOVED ONE: “forever in my heart” means a lot, if life expectancy was based on the amount of love we give other, they would have lived forever. The necklace is designed to hold a small amount of your loved cremated ash or a lock of hair or any other sacred item to memorialize your loved one forever.
- HIGH QUALITY: 100% 925 sterling silver, antiqued finish, lead-free, nickel-free, cadmium-free, hypoallergenic. The necklace will not turn the owner’s skin green or red or itchy.
- PENDANT SIZE: 27 mm x 20 mm, CHAIN LENGTH: 18”+2”(extender). Keepsake urn necklace can be worn on the body, or keep it around the rearview mirror of the car, or placed anywhere you want, so you can be with your loved one wherever you go.
- PACKAGING: vintage design ashes necklace jewelry is packed in a beautiful gift box with a silver cloth and funnel filler kit. This necklace is a unique way to remember your loved one or a thoughtful gift for someone grieving.
- 100% GUARANTEED MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED: just need you to contact us at any time. We will assist you to find a solution promptly. No matter the issue, we will always be there to help you keep love close. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible.